They showcase their high quality creative services and commercials for 60+ regional and global clients
From time-to-time, our teams recognize and appreciate top companies in the entertainment supply-chain who are doing exemplary or innovative work in their areas of specializations. Another key reason for our recognition is because these teams also have great marketing and sales leadership that ensures their latest updates are shared on their company profile on Vitrina. From latest projects, new facilities, recent customer wins, expansion plans and award wins.
What our team loved about Mile Studios's updated profile on Vitrina
The team at Dubai based post-production & production unit, Mile Studios, has given their storefront a complete makeover by going the extra mile and adding details like:
- Recent projects for broadcasters & streamers in the Middle East region
- High quality creative services and commercials for 60+ regional and global clients
- Detailed corporate deck covering their specialities & offerings
- Multiple sizzle reels and videos showcasing their work in motion graphics, VFX Clean-up, Editing and sound post-production
Updated Clientele, Specializations and Badges - Why is this important?
Vitrina AI is the world’s largest online marketplace platform representing varied specialist vendors across a cross-section of the M&E supply-chain.
- For an end-to-end service provider in the M&E supply chain, it becomes even more important to highlight their core strengths and capabilities by updating clientele and specialisations.
- Highlighting precise service-oriented videos and showreels significantly increases the shortlisting process for potential opportunities.
What is Vitrina Featured Company?
As the global marketplace platform for the Entertainment sector, Vitrina is used by a host of M&E professionals to find, qualify and evaluate highly specialized vendors, partners and suppliers from all around the world. We encourage the teams of these suppliers/vendors to actively maintain and update their information, achievements, projects, specializations, and clientele. The ‘Vitrina Featured’ badge is awarded to the most engaged and responsive teams, including vendors, solution-providers, and distributors, signifying their reliability to top buyers. Our team regularly reviews vendor cooperation and updates to ensure badge retention.