Inside Sales Lead
Vitrina AI is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered company, backed by amongst others the prestigious Stanford University Research (SRI) fund, and led by a highly experienced team of media experts, technologists, and data scientists. The company is building a totally new and massively disruptive worldwide platform for the video entertainment industry to facilitate and simplify International cross-border transactions.
Build, hire, train and lead an inside sales lead-generation team to generate leads through outbound marketing (Cold Calling, Account-Based Selling & Email Campaigns)
Position Overview: Vitrina is seeking a Lead-Inside Sales & Lead-Generation to lead and build, from the ground up, the processes for a dynamic inside sales team. You must be passionate and successful in building new business and training your team on how to do the same. The ideal candidate must be an expert in selling services, come from an M&E background, and have proven experience in consultative selling as well as leading a team. You must have a high drive for achieving goals with demonstrated sales experience that has produced results.
What your impact will be
- Hire, train and lead a team of global Inside Sales Representatives responsible for generating their own leads through calls, emails, and social outreach to secure appointments and demos.
- Build, document, and change the sales process based on post-pandemic modern prospecting.
- Build and create lists of prospects based on Vitrina’s ideal client profile using modern tools (ex. LinkedIn, Zoom- Info, etc.)
- Build a Learning Management System to constantly train the team in all aspects of selling, marketing, messaging, etc.
- Build an automated calling CRM leveraging all activities and reporting in order to make the team efficient and accountable.
- Create and train the team on effective sales scripts.
- Develop and implement sales strategies that align with Vitrina’s goals.
- Report out on sales metrics daily/weekly with scorecards and scoreboards to track and measure success.
- Develop sales talent by creating team-wide and individualized coaching plans.
- Maintain sales dynamics, leading by example with a positive, open, and ambitious culture.
What We Look for in This Role
- Five years of proven success in Lead Generation and Management, experience in building and scaling a 10+ team from scratch.
- A proven process for hiring the best talent and turning them into successful business development representatives that are driven, focused, and self-starting
- A proven process for appointment setting and lead generation globally through; calls, emails, and social outreach to secure appointments and demos within Fortune 500 companies
- Solid understanding and experience in building a Playbook for an Inside Sales Team that may include (organizational chart, strategy, training, objectives, Comp plans, tools need, etc.)
- Expert in LMS, CRM, and other automated platforms to increase calls, emails, and social selling
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance leadership and sales responsibilities while supporting our purpose-driven business, to scale
- Experience coaching and developing repeatable sales processes
- The ability to put in place goals, sales training programs, and individual growth plans
What We Value
- Growth Mindset: We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see being busy as an opportunity for success.
- Ideas Exchange: We deeply value individuals who seek the truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- Learning Together: We emphasize an environment of mentorship and learning so we can equip all our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- Iterating to Perfection: We value people that believe improvement is always possible – nothing is perfect, we can always strive to make things even better.
- Healthy Debate: We actively encourage open debate, unlimited by individual ego, which allows us to iterate and create extraordinary solutions.
- Winning Attitude: We value people who can multitask and maintain a pleasant and efficient demeanor under tight deadlines.
- Diversity: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Write to us
If this role has piqued your curiosity and you would like to join us, please write to us at email@example.com