Senior Team Manager Data Analysis and Research
Vitrina AI is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered company, backed by amongst others the prestigious Stanford University Research (SRI) fund, and led by a highly experienced team of media experts, technologists and data scientists. The company is building a totally new and massively disruptive worldwide platform for the video entertainment industry to facilitate and simplify International cross-border transactions. Imagine working to solve problems for the most iconic streaming platforms, movie studios, production houses and TV networks across the globe!
What your impact will be
- Ensure team is meeting productivity targets while ensuring quality and timeliness
- Design training, conduct training sessions, ensure smooth on-boarding of new joiners
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Work allocation to team members and daily review of data ingested.
- Collate data from multiple sources, apply data cleaning techniques,
- Review and study data, identify patterns and generate meaningful insights as expected by stakeholders
- QC new data integrations using both automated tools and manual comparisons.
- Interpret stakeholder reporting requirements, analyze data, and provide outgoing reports
- Identify and interpret trends/patterns in large datasets
- Document end-to-end processes and workflows
- Prepare daily weekly MIS reports & Dashboards
- Support change management requests, implement new processes and workflows
- Support in conducting UATs, data annotations and training, be comfortable with working on tools
- Conduct quality assurance review processes within the team.
- Monitor the performance and quality control plans to identify improvements
- Handle multiple projects
- Build control in the CMS tools by providing right access levels to users & handle Audit process
- Explore and suggest feature enhancements, automation techniques to bring in greater efficiencies
What We Look For in This Role
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience in the Media & Entertainment sector or e-Commerce will be preferred
- Experience with metadata/ data governance tools
- Impeccable written & spoken English, communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowhow of quality tools and concepts preferred
Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Project management
- Time Management and ability to deliver under pressure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with diverse partners
- Thrives in a constantly evolving environment and embraces change
- Self-driven and motivated
- Organizational skills vital to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and active listening
- Ability to judge the significance of issues and raise accordingly
What We Value
- Growth Mindset: We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see being busy as an opportunity for success.
- Ideas Exchange: We deeply value individuals who seek the truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- Learning Together: We emphasize an environment of mentorship and learning so we can equip all our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- Iterating to Perfection: We value people that believe improvement is always possible – nothing is perfect, we can always strive to make things even better.
- Healthy Debate: We actively encourage open debate, unlimited by individual ego, which allows us to iterate and create extraordinary solutions.
- Winning Attitude: We value people who can multitask and maintain a pleasant and efficient demeanour under tight deadlines.
- Diversity: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.