Vitrina, the Global Sourcing Hub for the Entertainment Supply-Chain:
Vitrina AI is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered company, backed by amongst others the prestigious Stanford University Research (SRI) fund, and led by a highly experienced team of media experts, technologists and data scientists. The company is building a totally new and massively disruptive worldwide platform for the video entertainment industry to facilitate and simplify International cross-border transactions. Imagine working to solve problems for the most iconic streaming platforms, movie studios, production houses and TV networks across the globe!
What we are building
The Product Team at Vitrina have the great responsibility of building a world class, first of its kind platform that has the potential to transform the entertainment industry. With the world’s most powerful, AI-powered, search engine to find content partners including studios, distributors, content service providers, broadcasters and streaming companies globally. Our goal is to help find the right content, partner or vendor across the globe.
We take great pride in building a great product that is sold to and used by the top executives from the Film, TV, and OTT businesses globally.
Sounds good? Keep reading!
What your impact will be
This role as Project Manager will drive the data automation journey for Vitrina product working closely with Engineering and Data teams, to establish a robust and scalable solution.
- Drive the projects relating to building data ingestion systems and ML/NLP automation process pipelines
- Work closely with Engineering team to ensure deliveries are made in a timely manner
- Manage the roadmap, priorities and sprint plans for these projects
- Work with Data team SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) to understand their pain-points and ensure the same is understood by the engineering team
- Align priorities from all stakeholders, review sprint plans, and coordinate development efforts on an ongoing basis
- Liaison with third party data vendors (if needed) for onboarding and integrations
What We Look For in This Role
- 2+ years experience in project management related roles on software products
- Experience working on projects with large datasets
- Craving for pace, a sense of urgency; and to make things happen.
What We Value
- Growth Mindset: We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see being busy as an opportunity for success.
- Ideas Exchange: We deeply value individuals who seek the truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- Learning Together: We emphasize an environment of mentorship and learning so we can equip all our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- Iterating to Perfection: We value people that believe improvement is always possible – nothing is perfect, we can always strive to make things even better.
- Healthy Debate: We actively encourage open debate, unlimited by individual ego, which allows us to iterate and create extraordinary solutions.
- Winning Attitude: We value people who can multitask and maintain a pleasant and efficient demeanour under tight deadlines.
- Diversity: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Write to us
If this role has peaked your curiosity and you would like to join us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org