Vitrina AI is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered company, backed by amongst others the prestigious Stanford University Research (SRI) fund, and led by a highly experienced team of media experts, technologists and data scientists. The company is building a totally new and massively disruptive worldwide platform for the video entertainment industry to facilitate and simplify International cross-border transactions. Imagine working to solve problems for the most iconic streaming platforms, movie studios, production houses and TV networks across the globe!
What we are building
The Product Team at Vitrina have the great responsibility of building a world class, first of its kind platform that has the potential to transform the entertainment industry. With the world’s most powerful, AI-powered, search engine to find content partners including studios, distributors, content service providers, broadcasters and streaming companies globally. Our goal is to help find the right content, partner or vendor across the globe.
We take great pride in building a great product that is sold to and used by the top executives from the Film, TV, and OTT businesses globally.
Sounds good? Keep reading!
What your impact will be
As a Product Manager, you will be working closely with the UI/UX, Engineering and Data teams. The role includes a wide array of activities like requirements gathering, secondary research, feature benchmarking, creating prototypes, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Understand business requirements from business teams
- Scope these requirements and create product requirement documents (PRD), presentations, UI mockups, process flow charts, diagrams, etc required to communicate the requirements and product features to all stakeholders
- Analyse expected features, benchmarking best practices, conducting secondary research on similar products / solutions
- Work closely with UI/UX team for translating high level requirements to wireframes & VDs
- Work closely with Data team to understand data dependencies
- Brief Engineering team with requirements, and drive developments in agile framework
- Conducting high level user acceptance testing (UAT) after development is complete
What We Look For in This Role
- 2+ years of experience in building a technology product/platform
- Inclination towards technology and data products
- Engineer + MBA preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication (written/verbal) skills to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Knowledge of tools required for project management, data visualization, UI & wireframing
- Willingness to learn new concepts
What We Value
- Growth Mindset: We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see being busy as an opportunity for success.
- Ideas Exchange: We deeply value individuals who seek the truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- Learning Together: We emphasize an environment of mentorship and learning so we can equip all our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- Iterating to Perfection: We value people that believe improvement is always possible – nothing is perfect, we can always strive to make things even better.
- Healthy Debate: We actively encourage open debate, unlimited by individual ego, which allows us to iterate and create extraordinary solutions.
- Winning Attitude: We value people who can multitask and maintain a pleasant and efficient demeanor under tight deadlines.
- Diversity: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Write to us
If this role has peaked your curiosity and you would like to join us, please write to us at email@example.com