Vitrina, the Global Sourcing Hub for the Entertainment Supply-Chain:
Vitrina AI is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered company, backed by amongst others the prestigious Stanford University Research (SRI) fund, and led by a highly experienced team of media experts, technologists, and data scientists. The company is building a totally new and massively disruptive worldwide platform for the video entertainment industry to facilitate and simplify International cross-border transactions. Imagine working to solve problems for the most iconic streaming platforms, movie studios, production houses, and TV networks across the globe!
At Vitrina, we are proud of the products and services we provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled marketing Lead to help us promote our offerings, and identify what clients want so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and comprehensive knowledge of branding. He/she will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and account managers, and interact with clients on a regular basis. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consisting of Persona Enrichment and Company Enrichment groups to identify revenue opportunities within our established client base and manage consistent growth by securing new accounts.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
What your impact will be
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Hold regular meetings with account executives to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
What We Look for in This Role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications (MBA preferred)
- of 3 to 5 years of successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
What We Value
- Growth Mindset: We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see being busy as an opportunity for success.
- Ideas Exchange: We deeply value individuals who seek the truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- Learning Together: We emphasize an environment of mentorship and learning so we can equip all our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- Iterating to Perfection: We value people that believe improvement is always possible – nothing is perfect, we can always strive to make things even better.
- Healthy Debate: We actively encourage open debate, unlimited by individual ego, which allows us to iterate and create extraordinary solutions.
- Winning Attitude: We value people who can multitask and maintain a pleasant and efficient demeanor under tight deadlines.
- Diversity: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Write to us
If this role has piqued your curiosity and you would like to join us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org