Customer Success Lead
Vitrina AI is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered company, backed by amongst others the prestigious Stanford University Research (SRI) fund, and led by a highly experienced team of media experts, technologists, and data scientists. The company is building a totally new and massively disruptive worldwide platform for the video entertainment industry to facilitate and simplify International cross-border transactions. Imagine working to solve problems for the most iconic streaming platforms, movie studios, production houses, and TV networks across the globe!
Customer Success Lead at Vitrina is responsible for managing and growing existing client base globally across all business segments. A Customer Success Lead has to build and manage a customer success team and be responsible for ensuring clients are realizing maximum business value across the client lifecycle, which ultimately results in their renewal, growth of lifetime value and customer satisfaction.
What your impact will be
- Build and manage a high performing Customer Success team that empathizes with customers and appreciates the importance of high customer experience.
- Develop the strategic direction of the Customer Success team, working with other teams like Sales, Product and Marketing.
- Design a customer success roadmap to strategically engage, retain, and scale the client base globally.
- Serve as an Executive Sponsor and key business partner for strategic customers.
- Work closely with the product team to share customer usage insights that guide product backlog and effectively leverage the enhancements to drive customer success.
- Deliver meaningful insights from customer engagement, feedback and usage patterns to bring about organizational change.
- Drive customer success to continuously increase lifetime customer value, retain customers and ensure high customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
What We Look For in This Role
- 5+ years of experience in building, growing, and managing a Customer Success and/or Professional Services organization globally, preferably in B2B SaaS organization
- Experience in driving revenues and devising and implementing business strategies accordingly.
- Proven track record of working with Sales, marketing, Finance, and Engineering to make sure everything is geared to customer success.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable solutions and driving large-scale change through inspirational leadership, and with the end customer in mind
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and focus the organization on team and individual goals
What We Value
- Growth Mindset: We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see being busy as an opportunity for success.
- Ideas Exchange: We deeply value individuals who seek the truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- Learning Together: We emphasize an environment of mentorship and learning so we can equip all our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- Iterating to Perfection: We value people that believe improvement is always possible – nothing is perfect, we can always strive to make things even better.
- Healthy Debate: We actively encourage open debate, unlimited by individual ego, which allows us to iterate and create extraordinary solutions.
- Winning Attitude: We value people who can multitask and maintain a pleasant and efficient demeanor under tight deadlines.
- Diversity: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Write to us
If this role has piqued your curiosity and you would like to join us, please write to us at email@example.com