Vitrina, the Global Sourcing Hub for the Entertainment Supply-Chain:
Vitrina AI is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered company, backed by amongst others the prestigious Stanford University Research (SRI) fund, and led by a highly experienced team of media experts, technologists and data scientists. The company is building a totally new and massively disruptive worldwide platform for the video entertainment industry to facilitate and simplify International cross-border transactions. Imagine working to solve problems for the most iconic streaming platforms, movie studios, production houses and TV networks across the globe!
The Business Development Team works to ensure that relevant companies within the Global video supply chain are present and approachable on Vitrina and our clients are able to transact successfully on the platform. Onboarding, training, deal support and business development are handled by the Customer Success team.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be managing streaming platforms, studios, distributors and content services companies from 30 countries to enlist and transact on Vitrina. Account Executive work to drive value that leads to expansion, long term commitment and customer satisfaction.
What your impact will be
- Conduct client demonstration sessions designed to enlist the company and to accumulate various company attributes.
- Work collaboratively with the Data team to ensure timely onboarding of the new companies and the accuracy and relevancy of the company information.
- Act as primary Deal desk specialist to help enable and execute successful transactions on the platform.
- Serve as an advocate for your clients by analyzing customer health and usage data to identify trends and opportunities to improve adoption.
- Periodically analyze open proposals on the platform, identify the relevant companies for the jobs and bring them onboard if not listed on Vitrina.
What We Look For in This Role
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Spanish) with a keen eye for detail.
- Have an appreciation for the Global Media and Entertainment Ecosystem and the ability to learn, comprehend, and demonstrate why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data.
- Have at least five (5) years of sales or account management experience.
- A client first attitude and desire to engage prospective new users for account expansion.
- Comfortable making cold contact with client non-users over phone and email.
What We Value
- Growth Mindset: We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see being busy as an opportunity for success.
- Ideas Exchange: We deeply value individuals who seek the truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- Learning Together: We emphasize an environment of mentorship and learning so we can equip all our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- Iterating to Perfection: We value people that believe improvement is always possible – nothing is perfect, we can always strive to make things even better.
- Healthy Debate: We actively encourage open debate, unlimited by individual ego, which allows us to iterate and create extraordinary solutions.
- Winning Attitude: We value people who can multitask and maintain a pleasant and efficient demeanor under tight deadlines.
- Diversity: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Write to us
If this role has piqued your curiosity and you would like to join us, please write to us at email@example.com